Meet and Greets
We’re excited to announce a series of meet and greets with Pastor Leah! The purpose for these events is for Leah to get to know you all better, with a particular focus on what PACC means for you and your hopes and dreams for our future together.
To facilitate quality conversation, spaces are limited. You can sign up online by using the link on the next page; at church in the narthex; or by calling the church office. We want to make sure everyone who is interested attends, so if these events max out we will do another series in the spring.
If you plan to attend the new member class on Oct. 8, we will cover meet and greet material as part of our class so that you don’t have to come twice!
- Thursday, Oct. 12, 2-3:30pm hosted by Linda and Don Cohn at 305 Park Ave., Arlington
- Wednesday, Oct. 18, 7-8:30pm hosted by Scott and Becky Jones at 7 Nicod St., Arlington
- Sunday, Oct. 22, 2-3:30pm hosted by Tina Gramm at 11 Upland Rd., Arlington
- Tuesday, Oct. 24, 7-8:30pm hosted by Tim Durning & Barbara Wagner at 6 Dow Ave., Arlington
- Sunday, Oct. 29, 11:30am-1pm hosted by Mark Tuttle at church
- Thursday, Nov. 2, 6-7:30pm (ideal for choir!) hosted by Jill Lewis at church
- Sunday, Nov. 5, 11:30am-1pm hosted by Hong Chin at church Monday, Nov. 20, 7-8:30pm hosted by Betty and Mike Rich at church
Please use the following link to sign up for one of these meet and greets: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a4aa9a722a2fe3-meet