The Fellowship and Care Ministry focuses on the means by which we strengthen our bonds with each other and how we support those among us who are shut-in, ill, or overwhelmed by life’s troubles. The work of the Ministry ranges from visiting members in nursing homes to serving coffee on Sunday mornings.
- organize, serve, and clean up during our post-worship coffee hours.
- in conjunction with the bereaved family, organize and serve collations after funerals.
- organize, prepare, and serve special dinners.
Contact shut-in members by phone or with a personal visit.
- prepare and deliver a meal.
- shop for groceries.
- take care of miscellaneous errands, such as picking up a prescription.
- deliver the Sunday flowers to someone in the hospital or a nursing home.
- prepare something for a collation or special celebration as needed.
The Women’s Guild is a service and fellowship group for all women in the church. It meets five times a year in the Chapel, at 1:00 p.m. on the first Tuesday of February, April, May, October, and December.
Dedicated to the mental and spiritual well-being of the men in our congregation, this group provides mutual support through lively discussions, planned outings, and other opportunities for fun, learning, and growth. Contact Mike Rich for more information.