Giving is an important part of our life together – both as a celebration of God’s generosity in our lives and as a way to support the vital ministries of the church.
You can give the the church in several ways.
- Use a credit card. We accept credit card payments via Square. You can use your credit card to
- Write a check. You can make out a check to “Park Avenue Congregational Church” or “PACC” and bring it to worship or mail it to the church at Park Avenue Congregational Church
50 Paul Revere Road
Arlington, MA 02476.
- Make an electronic payment. You can use your bank’s web site or banking app to give the church. You will probably be asked to supply some contact information (but you should not need the church’s bank account number, etc):
- Name: Park Avenue Congregational Church
- Address: 50 Paul Revere Road, Arlington, MA 02476
- Phone: (781)643-8680
- Email: email@example.com
- Set up automatic giving. You can also use your bank’s web site or banking app to set up “recurring payments” to the church. You will probably be asked to supply the same contact information listed above.
We are exploring other ways of giving to the church, so please check back here for updates.
Thank you for supporting the ministries of Park Avenue Congregational Church!