Join us each Sunday morning for worship at 10 and coffee at 11 with Sunday School for children during the service. We provide a sanctuary where individuals and families can pray, give thanks for their blessings and participate in God’s healing. We nurture our growth as Christians through our education programs for all ages. We offer ourselves for Christian service in order to put our faith into action with others. We are an Open and Affirming congregation. We have a traditional service, progressive theology, and educational programs for all ages.
Join us for our annual church picnic at Lexington Christian Academy on Saturday, June 17, at noon. Bring a bathing suit and towel if you’d like to swim. There are also smaller plastic pools to fill up for young children who are not yet toilet trained. Bring a tennis racquet and tennis balls if you’d like to play tennis. There are also some small kid size racquets available for kids to play, but remember to bring tennis balls! There is sun and shade at the pool and plenty of tables and chairs. Bring a puzzle or game to share if you’d like!
Joanna Porackova and Jeffrey Brody — both PACC Artists in Residence — will be present a free Studio Recital featuring some of Joanna’s voice students on Sunday, June 25, at 3pm in the sanctuary. The PACC community and family and friends are invited to enjoy some beautiful music for a summer afternoon.
- June 4, Worship Service, 10:00am, Pentecost, Choir Recognition Sunday
- June 5, PACC Men, 6:30pm
- June 10, Sarah’s Circle, 10:00am
- June 11, Worship Service, 10:00am, Youth Sunday service led by the Sunday School classes
- June 13, Knitting Group, 7:30pm
- June 15, Women’s Guild, 11:30am
- June 17, Church Picnic, Lexington Christian Academy, noon
- June 18, Worship Service, 10:00am, mid-month Communion
- June 21, Bible study, 7:30pm, Fellowship room
- June 25, Worship Service, 10:00am, Summer Sunday School starts
- June 26, Somerville Community Supper
- June 28, Bible study, 7:30pm, Fellowship room
Listen to a recent performance of Ave Maria by Jeffrey Brody, our music director and organist, performed by the PACC Festival Choir at the recent Christmas Concert on December 4.