Join us each Sunday morning for worship at 10 and coffee at 11 with Sunday School for children during the service. We provide a sanctuary where individuals and families can pray, give thanks for their blessings and participate in God’s healing. We nurture our growth as Christians through our education programs for all ages. We offer ourselves for Christian service in order to put our faith into action with others. We are an Open and Affirming congregation. We have a traditional service, progressive theology, and educational programs for all ages.
On Saturday evening, June 18, from 7:00-8:00 pm, Park Avenue Congregational Church will open its doors to the community to remember the lives lost at Pulse in Orlando, Florida. Clergy throughout Arlington will be here to offer prayer, reading, reflection, as well as time for silent reflection. If you can’t attend, please be with us in spirit. Neighbors and friends are always welcome.
- June 5, 10:00am, Choir Appreciation Sunday & Communion
- June 5, 11:00am, Black Lives Banner Listening Session
- June 7, 7:30pm, PACC-Men Out To Café Barada
- June 8, 7:30pm, Evening Bible Study
- June 12, 10:00am, Youth Sunday
- June 12, 11:00am, Book Discussion: America’s Original Sin
- June 14, 7:30pm, Knitting
- June 16 Women’s Guild Luncheon
- Jun 16, Massachusetts Conference UCC Annual Meeting
- June 18, 10:00am, Sarah’s Circle
- June 19, noon, All Church Picnic and Pool Party
- June 22, 7:30pm, Evening Bible Study
- June 26, 4:30pm, Somerville Community Supper