Join us for worship on Sundays at 10am. You’ll find a warm welcome, an engaging service, and a place to renew and nurture your spirit. All are welcome!
Spotlight: Lent at PACC
Join us Wednesdays in Lent from 7:30pm-9pm for our Lenten Study Series engaging Martha Grace Reese’s book Unbinding Your Heart. We’ll look at how deepening our spiritual lives and learning to talk about our faith builds a more vibrant faith community. The book (which you can order online from major retailers) includes a 40-day prayer journal perfect for Lent.
- Wed, Mar 21, Lenten Study Series, 7:30PM
- Sun, Mar 25, Pancake breakfast, 8:30-9:30 AM
- Sun, Mar 25, Palm Sunday, 10:00 AM
- Wed, Mar 28, Lenten Study Series, 7:30PM
- Thu, Mar 29, Maundy Thursday, 7:30 PM
- Fri, Mar 30, Good Friday, John’s Episcopal Church on Pleasant Street, 12:00 PM
- Sun, Apr 1, Easter, 6:27 AM (sunrise at Robbins Farm) and 10:00 AM in the Sanctuary
- Sat, Apr 28, Rummage Sale
- Sun, May 6, Spring Arts and Crafts Show
Meet Pastor Leah
It is our joy to introduce The Reverend Leah Lyman Waldron as our next settled pastor beginning August 27. Leah says her priorities in ministry will be pastoral care that helps people feel God’s loving presence, preaching that makes scripture come alive and illustrates how we might live out God’s call in our daily lives, and equipping the faith community she serves to discern how the Spirit is calling us to make God’s love tangible in this world. Read more about Leah, and join us every Sunday morning at 10am for worship together.